ARC T-shirt to support Steve

Just got up as I worked the overnight shift last night in my store. Ordered the mug via Pay Pal account, and took standard shipping. The order went through fine. downloaded a PDF file for my records. The mug looks great, as I really need a new coffee cup.

Out of curiosity, is there a way for us to know how many orders are placed, and what is the running total contribution to Steve and his family?

Joel

I plan to post that in the other thread every few days if not more often.

Currently there are 4 sales totaling 199.43 with 74.86 of that being Steve's cut. I've set it to try to maximize the donation without pricing the product out of reach.

59 visits to the site.

Got home from work around 5 pm, and went to get the mail from the mailbox. Besides the mail (more darn bills), was a small white box with my ARC Support the Bamford's coffee mug. Couldn't wait to finish dinner, and have my 1st cup of coffee in my mug. Best cup of coffee I've had in quite some time.

Joel

It might make it easier for people to order if a single topic that contains just the link to the store could be added and maybe locked? There are two topics for the shirts and it takes a while to find the link to the store.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry everyone... I just logged into forums. Really long-term ARCer here -but I am usually quiet and don't do too much forum stuff. However, I guess through God, I happened to log in today! Would someone be so kind... What's up with our leader and/or his family. I skimmed the post, but there are so many!! I see the logo and shirt... Beautiful! And I'm in. Looks like we're closing in on a pre-order? How do we donate/order? Thanks for your help fellows!

• SBARC unpinned this topic