Bf109 G10 question

On page 85 of MMPBooks - Messerschmitt Bf109 Late Versions (by Mr K. Wolowski), there is a profile of a Bf109G-10 (Diana) with a strange Czech roundel - it has a strange 'facing' that has me stumped.

The banner on the tail shows the 'normal' facing (blue to the front, white on top and red at the bottom).

I wonder if there has been a mistake (in profile) or could it be more likely a case of "Here is a stencil/template. Here is some paint and now paint that shape there" sort of thing during the war?

If that is the case, would the port side of the fuselage also show the same look and would there be Czech roundels on the upper wings. (not visible in profile)

The profile also indicates that there were no lower markings on what appear to be bare-metal panels on the lower wing - the underside portrayed on page 82 I suspect would be a good guide as to what panels are painted or not.

Although not mentioned in the brief description of this interesting Czech aircraft, I would guess that the light grey on the fuselage indicates RLM77?

And finally, would a camouflage pattern (#4) such as found on page 109 of the same book be appropriate for this aircraft?

For those of you who don't have this book on late war Bf109s - get it. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and I am pretty sure that I am going to keep referring back to it.

Thanks for your patience.

Jonathan