New from RB Productions

Hi,

I would like to announce the latest conversion set from RB Productions:

1/32 I.A.R.80-C Conversion for Azur FRROM I.A.R.81-C kit.

This kit will convert the I.A.R.81-C kit into a model of the I.A.R.80-C of the 241 to 290 series.

The I.A.R.80-C was armed with 2 x 20 mm MG FF Cannons and 4 x 7.92 mm FN Browning machine guns, making it the version with the most powerful armament. Aircraft of this type wore the most interesting colour schemes of all types of I.A.R.80/81.

The set contains:

- Large decal sheet with 7 attractive subjects

- 36 photo-etched parts

- 28 resin parts

This is a very limited edition of only 100 sets.

For more information, please see this link:http://www.radubstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_85&products_id=470

RB Productions will have a stand at the IPMS UK Nationals held in Telford on the week-end of 8-9 November 2014. You can pre-order any items from the store to collect at the show if you wish to save on postage. A discount of 10% will apply to pre-orders collected at the show. To pre-order, you only need to log in, use the shopping cart to create your order, choose the PRE-ORDER shipping method, choose to pay in advance or pay at the show and then complete your order. If you wish to pay in advance, use the coupon SHOW to get the 10% discount. Please place your order before 5 November. We are looking forward to meeting you in Telford. Thank you for your support!

Radu

https://www.radubstore.com

RBD018.jpg

IAR80C_4.JPG

IAR80C_5.JPG