Working stand for airplanes RS Finemodels

Hello,

I'd like to present to you a project me and my friend are doing, it's a working stand for all types of aircraft, we encountered an interest here at home, so guessed that you guys would love to see it. I think it would be an essential tool for aircraft modelers, you can position the aircraft as you like, up down, right left, every angle you want, you secure it and can work on it as you wish, imagine how easy scribing on this would be.

Also this stand can be used to transport the models on shows since it's so secure and soft, ideal for this kind of thing.

If covered with some tissue it can be used as a painting stand (if you don't want to cover it with paint).

It can be also used as a JIG, to get the specific geometry of aircraft bang on.

We are planning to do a module for WW I planes with 2 wings, but more on that later.

There is some photos of how it works, if there is a lot of interest, we could do a small quantity and send it over to the USA or wherever you are guys

(Disclaimer: this is not the finished product, it's the first prototype, the finished model will have plexiglass parts, wooden base, scale ruler, cushioning materiel so you don't chip the paintjob etc)

Check us on Facebook for more informations.

DSC_0486.jpg

DSC_0487.jpg

DSC_0488.jpg

DSC_0489.jpg

DSC_0490.jpg

DSC_0491.jpg

DSC_0492.jpg

DSC_0493.jpg

DSC_0494.jpg

Those look really nice. I may have to pick up one of these. One thing you may consider if it's not too much of an added cost and too hard to incorporate, but maybe a bubble level somewhere on it and/or an angle indicator for anyone wanting to use this as a set-up table for scratch building or just alignment aid. Just an idea. They look good as-is though.

Bill

Those look really nice. I may have to pick up one of these. One thing you may consider if it's not too much of an added cost and too hard to incorporate, but maybe a bubble level somewhere on it and/or an angle indicator for anyone wanting to use this as a set-up table for scratch building or just alignment aid. Just an idea. They look good as-is though.

Bill

There is way too much things on this stand as it is, adding more would make it hard to read and not useful.

We are in the early stage of projecting and scratchbuilding aid with magnets, angles and all. More on that later :D

I have the pleasure to present to you the finalized product.

We ship worldwide, prices are 90 USD or 70 Eur for the big one (1/48, big 1/72 and some 1/32). 70 USD or 55 Eur for the smaller one (1/72 and smaller 1/48).

As you saw, the stand can be used for multiple things, during building, decaling, scribing, painting, and can also be used for transport during a model show.

You can order it sending a PM here, or on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/RS-Finemodels/719032628175119 )

10401448_882410798444127_2740418443158148312_n.jpg

IMG_5754.jpg