1/32 civilian pilots

Hi there,

I was just wondering if there are any civilian pilot figures available?

I am thinking about doing the Revell 1/32 Piper Super Cub on a display stand, but that looks rather strange with no pilot inside. Has anybody seen or heard of an aftermarket pilot for this kit?

If everything else fails, I guess I can modify the pilots of the Revell Bo-105, but I would rather have a better pilot inside.

Edited by Lancer512

Hi there,

I was just wondering if there are any civilian pilot figures available?

I am thinking about doing the Revell 1/32 Piper Super Cub on a display stand, but that looks rather strange with no pilot inside. Has anybody seen or heard of an aftermarket pilot for this kit?

If everything else fails, I guess I can modify the pilots of the Revell Bo-105, but I would rather have a better pilot inside.

I think I remember larger slot racing cars are 1/32 scale. Perhaps you might find useful figures in that section of your local hobby shop.

Try this place, did a quick google search & seem like the best out there & 1/32, separate heads available too...

Err... Which place do you want me to try? Haven't found anything good looking on Google yet. But dependig where in the world you're located, Google puts out different results.