ARC Cancer support shirts

Time to pull the trigger.

Someone please sticky this post.

Let the shoosting begin..........

This has only been tested to the point of the cart. If anyone has any trouble please post it in this thread and get a screenshot if you can.

ARC Shirt Store

Some destructions for those that would like to customize their shirt(s). If you build a custom shirt there will be the ability to change the shirt product to a non standard shirt for this campaign and will not be limited to the chosen colors.

Please follow the color choices that have been decided upon. The only logos approved by Steve at this point are the ones provided. You can also choose from some stock art the vendor has available. Please do not mix those art files with the two ARC logos. You are welcome to build shirts using the stock art if you like but please don't use the ARC logos with them.

I will be keeping a close eye on both this thread and the site to make sure things are going as planned.

Thanks,

Follow the link above and click on the "build your own" Then refer to these pics.

custom0011.jpg

custom0031.jpg

custom0041.jpg

custom0051.jpg

custom0061.jpg

custom0071.jpg

custom0072.jpg

custom0073.jpg

custom0081.jpg

Edited by sluggo2u

Looks like you need to have an account and be logged in to be able to follow those steps you posted. So people might want to do that first if they want to customize their products

Edited by Pete

Yup you do have to register in order to take full advantage of the customizing features at least I did....my Mug is looking real good, I'm still working it to see what all I can do :D . No I didn't customize the Mug you mugs :woot.gif: :lol:

Edited by #1 Greywolf

This is a possibility for another logo along the same lines as what is on the T-shirts, nothing is definite as we as Mr. Lombard referred to us as "Team Bamford" will have to talk to the vendors who will be making the shirts, etc.. As requested by Steve B. (Da' Boss) from whom I got the OK to post this image to see what ARC thinks of it. If enough of the members like it we will try to add it to the project. However it must be noted that with 3 additional colors the cost per unit will be increased; also some other changes may be made so this may not be the final product.

PinkRibbon2.jpg

Edited by #1 Greywolf

Yes....I do feel that everyone should see Clif's artwork.....if for no other reason.....it does look good. But I let all of you decide what you want and also what is possible.....it could very well be this artwork is impractical to produce.

Clif, that looks very, very good -I'd really like one of these. If it was a case of paying a premium for the extra colours, IMO it would be worth it. Indeed, I'd go for this in addition to the standard/custom pink & black job. You can never have too many tee-shirts!

Clif, that looks very, very good -I'd really like one of these. If it was a case of paying a premium for the extra colours, IMO it would be worth it. Indeed, I'd go for this in addition to the standard/custom pink & black job. You can never have too many tee-shirts!

Apparently there are some tricky aspects with producing a multi-colored shaded piece of artwork.

So I think it is best we go with what we've got....but Clif's artwork does look pretty cool.

The trickiness is in the ability to scale it up and down without pixelation.

Clif and I are working together to make this graphic into a vector. Once it's a vector, there are many more options as far as products. Clif has some great ideas for the next couple of projects that I think all will enjoy.

The vendor we're using uses a full color process so the cost to print that logo versus any other is the same.

We're testing the waters so to speak with the current products and have more stuff coming. Please don't let the fact that more stuff is coming down the road keep you from participating in the current campaign.

It's all for a good cause and we are looking at this as an ongoing thing rather than a one and done.

By all means do not hesitate as the next projects "Team Bamford" (and that's not official :woot.gif: ) as we have been tagged; are going to do are just that projects being hashed about, what works, can work, may work, or forget it. BTW my first mug is on the way, SWMBO has already laid claim to it, sometimes ya like it even when ya lose....sometimes Ah say; sometimes that iiz. Muchas Gracias Señor Foghorn Leghorn :D .

Edited by #1 Greywolf

Posted in the other thread around noon. I purchased the Mug via Pay Pal. No issues, as my order went right through. You get a confirmation from ARC, and two from Pay Pal.

Sure hoping that the ARC membership really get behind this effort for Steve and his family.

Joel

It's a pretty tough time of year to do fundraising. I figured it would take a few campaigns to get the job done. It's probably best to let this one run until after Christmas and then roll out phase two.

It's a pretty tough time of year to do fundraising. I figured it would take a few campaigns to get the job done. It's probably best to let this one run until after Christmas and then roll out phase two.

I manage a drug store for CVS, and right now we're asking for donations for Cancer research. about 25% of the customers say yes. Agreed to let this fundraiser run as long as there is any interest in it.

Joel

I manage a drug store for CVS, and right now we're asking for donations for Cancer research. about 25% of the customers say yes. Agreed to let this fundraiser run as long as there is any interest in it.

Joel

• SBARC unpinned this topic