ARC Cancer support shirts

It's official; I received my mug in the mail and it came packed carefully in foam cut to protect it from any movement, and it looks great.....I hope everyone else gets their orders in the same condition as mine.....undamaged by careless handling during shipping. Enjoy guys it's all for a good cause.

Edited by #1 Greywolf

It's official; I received my mug in the mail and it came packed carefullu in foam cut to protect it from any movement, and it looks great.....I hope everyone else gets their orders in the came condition as mine.....undamaged by careless handling during shipping. Enjoy guys it's all for a good cause.

Mine came packed the same way: Delivery proof! Been using my mug every morning for home brewed coffee. The coffee just tastes better to me because the mug represents an important cause that we're addressing. Drink up, and enjoy.

Joel

Is the account for the shop separate from the forums account, just tried to log in with my forum details but they aren't recognized, also are the T-shirts available in a different colour rather than Black?

Is the account for the shop separate from the forums account, just tried to log in with my forum details but they aren't recognized, also are the T-shirts available in a different colour rather than Black?

Yes, two separate entities.

I believe if you build a custom shirt with the logo, you can change the color.

Greetings,

I wore my shirt to the Tamya Tent Sale last Saturday. It's a nice shirt for a terrific cause. I am pleased how quickly this project got off the ground! I am slightly disappointed in the sales though. As many of us as there are on the Forums, I had hoped for a more rousing turnout. Steve has done a Herculean job of keeping the site up and running (refusing help when offered). He is a good man and deserves our help. I realize money can be tight, but this is something that even little old tightwad me can get behind :P . Maybe I'll just have to order more stuff...

Thanks to all involved, and my thoughts and prayers go out to the Bamford family.

Mike

Rama Lama Nota Lota Anything

Temple of the Rain

Got my mug on Friday and shirts today!

BTW, my wife *loves* the logo! :thumbsup:/>

David,

Same with my wife. Like I said, I love my mug, and it's already replaced my NY Yankee mug as my go to everyday coffee mug.

Joel

It looks like its my order that hasn't shipped.

I have a message in to them. Guessing they had to order in one of the items.

Hopefully I'll hear back today. I'll be out of town starting tomorrow and back Sunday so I'll be unavailable.

• 2 weeks later...

Been MIA. Sorry

Update

TOTAL SALES

$840.36 USD

TOTAL COMMISSIONS

$300.10 USD

VISITORS

Pushed 214.23 Through to Steve's paypal. The remainder is held until beginning of January.

I'm waiting on a response from them as to weather or not we can add additional admins to the store and details of one order that is in limbo.

Apologies.

Update on the situation.

I have suspended the ability to order from the site until further notice. The vendor has failed to fulfill the very first order that was placed and I can not get them to answer the phone or my e-mails.

After discussing this with falcon and greywolf, we agree this is the best course of action for now. The last thing we want is for someone else or everyone else for that matter to have issues getting their orders.

I will continue to pursue getting Tony's order filled and I'll take personal responsibility if that goal is not realized.

Thanks,

I'll update when I have some news.

Thanks again to everyone who has participated thus far.

Update.

The remaining order was filled and shipped today.

Tony,

Your patience is appreciated.

Waiting for the remainder of the commission to clear so it can be transferred to Steve. I will update when that happens.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I might well have bought something but I couldn't find the product.  I tried clicking around the link site for a while but gave up. Also, I don't want to register for what would be a one-off purchase and then be plagued by ongoing marketing emails.  If there was a simpler way to place an order, maybe more folks would do so.

• SBARC unpinned this topic