will there ever be new versions or corrected KH MiG 25

Disagreement is not 'personal', unless you've allowed yourself to become absurdly invested in an ill-considered position.

That other people can likely take a different view and express it is the norm in human interactions.

Claiming a personal slight in reaction is childish in extremis.

Disagreement is not 'personal', unless you've allowed yourself to become absurdly invested in an ill-considered position.

That other people can likely take a different view and express it is the norm in human interactions.

Claiming a personal slight in reaction is childish in extremis.

Yeah. Whatever you say Sigmund Freud. Go pound sand.

Yeah. Whatever you say Sigmund Freud. Go pound sand.

Really?? After complaining about personal?

Might it not be that some manufacturers will take note and work to produce better, after noting complaints?

Doesn't that raise the bar for everyone's benefit?

What incentive to improvement is provided by 'just a model and good enough for me' passivity?

Very little to zero in my view.

Were your assertion to be true, there would be no such thing as a market research industry.

What this thread is showing though, is that some customers are more sophisticated and discerning than others. Like any other commercial concern, kit companies have to decide who they're catering to.

Edited by chek

All these post are meaningless, including this one. Express your opinion with your wallet, that's the only thing that really counts.

I did, I bought the kit to support the effort, all I want now is an aftermarket update or revised version, seems like KH is going to be doing alot of Helicopters, so my hopes are dashed

Why does this always become personal? Is your opinion more valid than mine? And if you needed to be reminded to put weight in the nose of your model, your issues are deeper than mine will ever be. Grow up and learn to respect the variety of opinions - it a f_cking hobby. And I'd remind Chek of the same. Let me know which model manufacturers are really doing it for the accuracy brigade - every company has dog kits, so spare me. Every time KH comes out with a kit the same characters get behind their keyboards and say the same shite again and again. And I will again remind them nobody is forcing them to buy - vote with your wallet and stop it.

So anyone who makes an opposing point to yours is making it personal? You're the one who seems to be making things personal by saying my "issues are deeper than yours will ever be" (why include a nose weight if you don't remind people to use it and sometimes you know.....people forget things) and telling me to grow up. Whether my opinion is more valid than yours is for other people to decide but if you don't like people having an opposite opinion to yourself and saying what they don't like about certain kits on a "forum" then instead of telling people to stop it and vote with their wallets........how about you don't read peoples opinions if they annoy you that much. Nobody's forcing you to read this thread.

People are entitled to moan about something if they're paying their hard earned money on it.

I wish KH would slow down on their releases and take a little more time getting their projects completed and checked before release..... Accuracy is one thing.... but when the kit you release doesnt even fit together thats just sloppy shotty work..... In this day and age with the technology these companies have at their disposal their is no excuse for the horrific fit issues. They spend all that effort retooling something as boring as an F-35, but they cant even fix the atrocious problems with the Mig-25. I al starting to lose my interest in KH..... Too many kits have been junk.... The plastic they use is not very easy to work either....

PS the Eduard cockpit for the MIg-25 is also a joke..... LOL....

I wish KH would slow down on their releases and take a little more time getting their projects completed and checked before release..... Accuracy is one thing.... but when the kit you release doesnt even fit together thats just sloppy shotty work..... In this day and age with the technology these companies have at their disposal their is no excuse for the horrific fit issues. They spend all that effort retooling something as boring as an F-35, but they cant even fix the atrocious problems with the Mig-25. I al starting to lose my interest in KH..... Too many kits have been junk.... The plastic they use is not very easy to work either....

PS the Eduard cockpit for the MIg-25 is also a joke..... LOL....

I agree, for me its not the issue with the accuracy as much as it is with the fit of the kit I have. I've never had a fuselage this bad in any kit I've ever built.