Howdy all, just as the title says, this will go down as the craziest (and simply most desperate) trade request in ARC History. I have a decent list of kits/packages for trade listed below. In return, im looking for the ever popular Frozen My Size Elsa and Ana dolls. They are hard to miss, as they are 3 feet tall each. Thats right, 3 feet! They can only be found in Target stores only, and the Birmingham area is sold out. My daughter REALLY wants these for Christmas this year, shes 3 and a half so they are the perfect size for her right now. Id really like to get them for her. Id be willing to trade out in your favor if somehow by the Grace of the Good Lord someone here has them or finds them. They are $59.99 a piece, and im not afraid to offer $200 plus in trade for you coming through in a huge clutch situation. Let me know what have, and we will go from there..Thanks again, and please, make an offer if this is a possiblility as Im pretty desperate to find them. Plastic is alot lower on the totem pole to me compared to my little girls Christmas..Thanks again, and hope to hear back soon! =]

FS/FT

1/48

Hasegawa F-14B Jolly Rogers Final Cruise FULL MEAL ALSO INCLUDES:

Royal Resin Wheels (Late)

Shull24 Open B/D Cans (most beautiful resin set ive ever seen)

Eduard Masks

CrossDelta Walkways/formation lights

Wolfpack Bombcat update (Partial set, missing phoenix pallets and 2 of 4 bomb rails, still plent of other stuff though!)

Hobbydecal AOA/Pitot

Eduard Color Etch Cockpit set

Fightertown decals Jolly Rogers last cruise (Minus low vis a/c)

VF Decals data/stencils (minus afterburner petals)

2 MK. 84 bombs with coating (Belive to be CAM, or someone of good products)

Italeri S-3A/B Viking

Hasegawa EA-18G Scorpions

Tamiya F-16 BLK 25/32 ANG

Wolfpack T-38 Talon

Hobbyboss A-10

Heller Super Etendard (Afghan Update with resin and etch, Also includes Neomega pit)

Wingman KFIR IAF (Includes some nice resin, decals, etch, metal)

Revell Rafale M w/bomb racks

Academy (Acc. Mins) B-25G Gun Nose

Monogram OA-4M (no decals, old boxing)

1/72

Sword T-38 Talon (resin and etch)

Hasegawa CV-22 USAF

Hasegawa MV-22 Marines

Hasegawa T-38 Combo (2 kits)

1/35

DML AH-6J Little Birds x2

1/32

Revell AG Tornado ECR Tiger Meet

HK Models B-17G

Edited by Hueyhogfan13

Aaron,

I hate to burst your bubble on this one but I have just done some searches on the Internet, but it looks like these may be the "Tickle Me Elmo" toy for this Christmas. On Ebay the bids for both dolls together are hovering right at the $200 dollar mark plus shipping, and upwards of "Buy It Now" for $500 for the pair. I applaude your effort by posting here on ARC but I don't really see anybody finding any at any of the Targets. As both of my kids are grown, trust me when I say that I have had my share of "Jingle All the Way" moments over the years. Good Luck!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Target does not have these dolls in stock. I spoke to the store manager and she told me that on Black Friday is when they will become available. I will still check out my Toys r Us but I'm afraid they won't be available there either. I'll keep looking and if something pops up I will let you know immediately.

Gonz

I should've mentioned, they are a target only item. I have the Anna now, but need the elsa. If anyone finds one, please call me at 865-394-4962. Thanks again to everyone who has and is still trying. I really appreciate it everyone!

Edited by Hueyhogfan13

Target does not have these dolls in stock. I spoke to the store manager and she told me that on Black Friday is when they will become available. I will still check out my Toys r Us but I'm afraid they won't be available there either. I'll keep looking and if something pops up I will let you know immediately.

Gonz

Having worked on the Logistics team for Target in the past I wouldn't believe the Store Manager when they say that. The store employees have no way of knowing when an item will come into stock. It is all done automatically through the store computer system. I will check my local Target for the Elsa this weekend though.