The Scale Hornet

I've tried to order (as well as the Superhornet book) but the different proxies and systems I go through at Home, Work and Uni all say www.speedhuntergraphics.com is an untrusted/unsecure site... Work won't even let me proceed once the untrusted connection/site has been detected.

I tried!

Dan

I've tried to order (as well as the Superhornet book) but the different proxies and systems I go through at Home, Work and Uni all say www.speedhuntergraphics.com is an untrusted/unsecure site... Work won't even let me proceed once the untrusted connection/site has been detected.

I tried!

Dan

I tried as well, and got the same message, that it is an unsecure/untrusted site. It also mentioned that the certificates had expired.

QT

Hey Jake, if we got an email invoice after online ordering is it correct to assume our order went through with no problem? Thanks.

Chuck

Yes, sir. You'll get another e-mail once I ship it. I've shipped over 100 already, but have another ton to get through before I'm caught up. I am truly surprised at the enormous response this book has gotten, and Pig and I are really grateful for the support.

Merry Christmas guys!

jake,

My Scale Hornet just arrived 5 minutes ago and after a quick scan all I can say is......

A ++++++++++++ job by you and Pete !!

A ++++++++++++ job by all of the model builders. Incredible stuff !!

Thanks for making these types of books available to us.

Bob

Got busy and meant to order this book over the Christmas break. I also have to get some decals so will make it a one-two punch. Now only if I had some real time to do some real hands on modelling instead of buying decals and stuff I would be a happy camper :)

Hey guys, got my book today and it is awesome. It's more than just models, the first 21 pages is all reference material on all the Hornets and even a few pages on photographing your models. I do have one small nit pick and it's not about what's in the book, but rather what's not. I wish there was a build article on the 32nd scale Super Hornet. No biggie though. For those thinking about ordering, DO IT! Well worth it.

Chuck

Jake,

I got my book in good order.... Thank you!

I think you have found a very unique niche!!! Very Excellent book Pete!! All very nice builds and kudos to the contributors for making this another fine reference book in my Library.

Highly recommended not just for the subject matter but techniques.

:cheers:

Emil