The Scale Hornet

Hello all!

Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement! Jake and I worked our fannies off on this one, and I'm so glad you all have found it helpful. We are also incredibly thankful for all of the modelers who contributed their time and talent for this project..without them, it simply wouldn't have been possible!

Thanks for having enough faith in us to buy the book. We truly welcome and listen to all of your feedback!

Cheers,

Pig

I was just leafing through my copy today. I'm enjoying reading through it and expanding my knowledge of the differences of the different variants. My only complaint so far is that I would have liked to have seen at least one 1/72 build in there.

-Dave

I agree with Dave's comments. This is a fantastic book and I am really glad that I bought it. However, it would have even been better if there was at least 1 1/72 build in amongst the 1/48 and 1/32 models. This book is going to serve as a great reference for my future 1/72 builds and it would have been nice to have had at least one in the One True Scale!

Have fun modeling!

Mike

:cheers:/>

I was just leafing through my copy today. I'm enjoying reading through it and expanding my knowledge of the differences of the different variants. My only complaint so far is that I would have liked to have seen at least one 1/72 build in there.

-Dave

Mine showed today - as well as my copy of the Modern Super Hornet Guide. The Scale Hornet is awesome, but in actuality I was blown away more by the Modern Super Hornet book; very reminicent of the DACO books. So thanks VERY much guys - even with the less than stellar AUD-USD at the moment, I consider both books (plus postage) to be EXTREMELY well priced (bordering on a Bargain, considering what you get). :)

So please, keep on issuing stuff like this guys :)

Dan

Hello all!

Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement! Jake and I worked our fannies off on this one, and I'm so glad you all have found it helpful. We are also incredibly thankful for all of the modelers who contributed their time and talent for this project..without them, it simply wouldn't have been possible!

Thanks for having enough faith in us to buy the book. We truly welcome and listen to all of your feedback!

Cheers,

Dear Pete,

I don't know if you read a tiny review I wrote about the book. I failed to mention you in that review and I am sincerely sorry. Your book was fantastic, I loved every page. Congratulations on a job fantastically done. By the way, I had no idea you were on ARC. I hope to see many more collaborations involving more aircraft. I would love to see a new F-4 book. I know there are several but none to the level you and Jake have done. Hope to see new titles and continued success to you.

Sincerely,

Gonzalo

Pig

Hello all!

Cheers,

Pig

Hi Pig,

I just got my book yesterday and all I can say is, WOW! You and Jake did a terrific job in putting this reference together and I am very proud to have been a small part of it. Keep these books coming guys! We modelers can sure use a lot more of them.

Cheers,

Chuck

Hi Pig,

I just got my book yesterday and all I can say is, WOW! You and Jake did a terrific job in putting this reference together and I am very proud to have been a small part of it. Keep these books coming guys! We modelers can sure use a lot more of them.

Cheers,

Chuck

Dear Chuck,

Your Hornet was fantastic! Great Job!

Hey Chuck!

Yes, an amazing build and was so psyched to be able to include it! I've got another copy of the book for you- PM me your address!

Cheers

Pig

Done- and again thanks! I'll keep this copy in pristine condition and sell it on eBay in 2-3 years when this book is sold out for over $100! :woot.gif: Seriously, I've been offered that price for the old Hog book and it's all beat up with pages missing. I hear my Eagle book is worth a lot as well, but I'm never selling that. These books are pure gold to any modeler. Fantastic research and great photographs in every one.

You guys should seriously do a Phantom book next, since the demand is so high out there. With Jake making decals for Phantom's now, it's a natural!

You guys should seriously do a Phantom book next, since the demand is so high out there. With Jake making decals for Phantom's now, it's a natural!

:whistle: :whistle:

;)

Yeah one Phantom book. Surely you jest :)

I think with the way Jake covers these aircraft, the Phantom would have to be several volumes. One for the USAF, one for the USN, one for the USMC and another for the foreign operators.

• 9 months later...