Win a free copy of The Scale Hornet

Here is your chance to win a free copy of Pete Fleischmann's The Scale Hornet even before the main shipment returns from the printers. All orders received now through noon EST on November 22 will be automatically entered. At that time, a random drawing will be held, with the winner receiving one of the three advance copies that the printer has already sent me.

Orders include those received through either www.reidairpublishing.com or www.speedhuntergraphics.com

Three winners will be chosen.

Good luck!

Thanks! I've been waiting for awhile to order this book! However, I can't find a link on either site to place an order. Is the link not live yet or can you give a direct link?

Thanks,

Rodney

I was wondering the same thing until it dawned on me that he means orders for any existing books will be entered in the drawing. I believe The Scale Hornet itself won't be available until early to mid December but he may allow pre-ordering before that.

Cheers,

Eric

Correct. Links for The Scale Hornet won't be turned on until the books arrive in early to mid-December. Orders for other books or decals will be entered into the raffle.

Congratulations to Duane Kaiser, Rob Carvallo, and Andy Renshaw. These are the three winners for the free copy of The Scale Hornet. Thanks boys!

AWESOME! thanks! cant wait to receive it!

Just recently "rediscovered" your decal line.. great looking stuff. I mostly do USN, but I cant resist a phantom, SEA camo, or wrap around scheme!

Andy