Fightertown Decals low stock alert

Just a little PSA for fans - While filling the latest round of orders, I did a bit of inventory after realizing a few sheets were either sold out or about to be. If you're thinking about getting any of these, now is the time. They won't be reprinted.

Less than 25 copies left:

48019 VX-30 Bloodhounds F/A-18A/B

48051 Desert Bogeys F/A-18A/B, F-5E/F, F-16

48057 A-6E Operation Desert Storm (5 left)

48058 CONA Test/Eval/Adversary Centennial Celebrations

48065 VF-31 Felix Final Fight and Farewell

Sheets under 100 copies:

48003 VF-143 Pukin Dogs F-14B

48010 F/A-18A/C Adversary's #2

48035 Tophatters VF-14/VFA-14 F/A-18E F-14A

48037 A-6E VA-75 Sunday Punchers

48045R E-2C VAW-115 Liberty Bells

48048 VFA-146/VFA-94 F/A-18C

48052 VF-74 F-14A/B Be-Devilers

48056 CONA

48073 VF-103 Jolly Rogers F-14B - Yes, the sheet we released 2 weeks ago is down under 100 copies left. We will not do another VF-103 JR sheet again.

Now sold out;

48060 VF-2 F-14D OIF

48038 F-4 VX-30

See I told you guys, I've got my backup sheet :whistle: enroute to me as I type....

48073 VF-103 Jolly Rogers F-14B - Yes, the sheet we released 2 weeks ago is down under 100 copies left. We will not do another VF-103 JR sheet again.

Now Brian, let's not get hasty and...errr...uhhh...ummm...well uh...how much or what would it take for you to possibly, maybe add the word "probably" between...we and will. We still haven't seen an Old School GG/Wh sheet for when the JR belonged to VF-84 :whistle::pray: :pray: :pray: . You know when VF-84 was with CVW-8, plus we haven't seen the JR Phantoms either :( have we? :unsure:

Edited by #1 Greywolf

Notice I said VF-103 JR. I didn't mention VF-84 JR, which is currently about to print. This one will cover all the sheets we've done before, plus 1970's, 1980's and 1994-5 and as a bonus the VF-101 Jolly Rogers commemorative jet. It will be the last VF-84 sheet we ever do as well.

But I am certain there won't be another VF-103 sheet.

Brian

Notice I said VF-103 JR. I didn't mention VF-84 JR, which is currently about to print.

Brian

:woot.gif::yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: There it is factual proof asking for special help does work.

Any chance of a sneak peek

Edited by #1 Greywolf

Notice I said VF-103 JR. I didn't mention VF-84 JR, which is currently about to print. This one will cover all the sheets we've done before, plus 1970's, 1980's and 1994-5 and as a bonus the VF-101 Jolly Rogers commemorative jet. It will be the last VF-84 sheet we ever do as well.

Brian

THIS one I am waiting for.

w00t.gif

Somewhat off topic but just ordered the 1/32 NSAWC F/A-18C sheet last week... not sure what wickedness previously possessed me so as not to have ordered that before! Can't wait to see it, which will be a while since it shipped to my mother-in-law in OH.

:cheers:

Marcel

Marcel- unfortunately that sheet has been sold out for awhile. PayPal keeps regenerating a bunch of sold out links. I'll have to be sending you a refund.

Sorry,

Brian

Brian, no worries, just found a sheet at Sprue Brothers. Very relieved, I just love that scheme and somehow missed that you had produced a decals sheet for it.

:cheers:

Marcel

PS Your site still shows the sheet as available right now, at least to my PC...

Brian

Yeah, that's the one I've been waiting for! Put me down for one. I need BuNo 161852, modex 200 from October 1994.

Any chance you'll do a similar sheet for VF-41?

I don´t have any much business knowledge, but wouldn´t sold out items indicate that there still is a market for them? So, why not doing a reprint of these?

HAJO

I may be wrong, but

You have to print a given amount like 500 or so

Is there enough demand to justify the reprint

20 or 30 requests won't cover the cost of the reprint

Your best bet is to get'em while they're hot, if that is possible, waiting a month may be too late.

FTD's 48-073 Jolly Roger Bone Supremacy Tomcat sheet became available a little over two weeks ago, and are already in low stock.

Sadly the good stuff with limited production numbers hit at a time when funds are needed elsewhere, however the occasional reprint does happen :)

Edited by #1 Greywolf