CD48067 - Mirage III in Australia

Low-vis options will have to wait until tomorrow - I reached the maximum Vegemite intake for today ;-) The set includes several full sets of generic numbers to allow almost any RAAF Mirage III from the units I will be covering.

raafpromos05.jpg

Thanks!Lets see some exotic camouflages! Any news on release date?

A couple more - still waiting for the separate stencil sheet. I am sure Cartograf will do a great job on these.

raafpromos07.jpg

Edited by KursadA
  • 2 weeks later...

:D, Hi KursadA,

Does this sheet perchance have A3-34's tail number in white letters as on the camo aircraft from the seventies? An interesting model would be this aircraft during the few weeks it was in grey-green primer. I was on the ground crew that accompanied this aircraft and some others to Townsville for an exercise in late 1979. The paint shop had run out of the top coat colours and so she flew for a few weeks in the primer colour. It might not have been low viz in the air but it sure was on the ground well camoed against the trees on the southern side of Williamtown's runway. It was almost impossible to see except for the heat plume from it's exhaust. I'm pretty sure there's a colour pic in Motty and Changa's book.

:cheers:,

Ross.

• 2 weeks later...

Please, some patience - I will announce a release date when everything is ready. I just finished a monster KC-135R sheet and had little time to do anything else, I will switch back to the remaining instruction sheet/profile work on this project this week.

• 3 weeks later...

Still making progress on the instructions & profiles of this, I promise. The stencil sheet had a color problem, which requires them to be reprinted. I will post an update when everything is ready.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...