1/144 Airfix B737-200

Braz engines and JBot decals. Testors square bottle White and Model Master Voodoo Gray. Bare Metal Foil for the leading edges. A few small decals from my spares. The Braz engines were a good fit and the decals went on with out any problems and some Micro-Sol.

Enjoy, Tony

Dsc05469_zps8f36cc96.jpg

Dsc05460_zps6062d5bd.jpg

Dsc05472_zps1c75b32e.jpg

Very nice and clean build :)

Me personally, I prefer the fuselage to have the panel lines more pronounced, so they break up the large uniform area a bit more. But that's just personal taste ;)

Good to see some more pax haulers coming into the Critique corner :)

Very Nice Build!! Contrary to ChrisRRR's preference I actually like it without the pronounced panel lines. You can barely see them close up on a 1/1 airliner at 1/144 they are practically non existent. I spend close to 11 hours a day looking at Airliners and have yet to see a crack big enough as most panel lines are depicted on small scale airliners..... if I do find one..... she ain't flying! LOL

Like I said nice build..... And I work for the Minty blue airline.... LMAO

• 3 weeks later...

Very Nice Build!! Contrary to ChrisRRR's preference I actually like it without the pronounced panel lines. You can barely see them close up on a 1/1 airliner at 1/144 they are practically non existent. I spend close to 11 hours a day looking at Airliners and have yet to see a crack big enough as most panel lines are depicted on small scale airliners..... if I do find one..... she ain't flying! LOL

Like I said nice build..... And I work for the Minty blue airline.... LMAO

Very nice build and agree with the above.