Star Wars Episode VII Teaser

Great trailer. I'm not sold on the motion camera with the Falcon, either, but still enough of a morsel to get the heart fluttering. Did anyone else notice the Falcon didn't have the antenna on top? I wonder if Han never bothered to fix it after Lando knocked it off in the second Death Star, or if there is more to it than that? Maybe he put an AESA array there instead???

Looked pretty good considering shooting just wrapped up about a month ago I think. Also, I believe this is supposed be set 30 years after SW EP IV so hopefully we will see lots of new updated vehicles. Hey more for Bandai to issue.

I am sure we will probably see a trailer every couple of months to keep our interest until Dec 2015. That should break some box office stats when released.

Looks good so far. Let's just hope he can tame his passion for lens flare! I don't like having to wear sunglasses just to watch a movie. Somebody that he actually listens to needs to give him the heads up and gently remind him that with some effects, a little goes a LONNNNNG way. Star Trek drove me crazy with so much lens flares. Almost ruined it for me.

Bill

Edited by niart17

Looks good so far. Let's just hope he can tame his passion for lens flare! I don't like having to wear sunglasses just to watch a movie. Somebody that he actually listens to needs to give him the heads up and gently remind him that with some effects, a little goes a LONNNNNG way. Star Trek drove me crazy with so much lens flares. Almost ruined it for me.

Bill

For me it was the shaky cam. Had to move to the back of the theater to keep from second-showing the popcorn I'd just ate.

Hey, they had Lando C. in episodes 5 and 6.....but he was a cool and suave dude. This dude is probably just like that...or he is looking for some fool....just like good ole Lando was always doing when Leia was around. Let's see, fly around in the Millennium Falcon with a creature that looks like he has a labia for a face or chase after Leia and get some fool?

This dude better actually get some. Every Sci-fi flick seems to have the gratuitous and totally unnecessary sex scene in it these days.