the "Z Place" Forum Down

Is everyone else getting the message that Cinco la Zona has had their domain expire and pending closing? Just wanted to check and make sure it wasn't some bug on my computer or something. Any news on that?

Bill

Thanks, Obama!

(sorry, i was just channeling Z5 in its absence)

Soooo tempted to squat the domain and re-direct it to some political website. Although re-directing it to ARC me be even funnier...

I thought this forum was No Politics? Hmmm....

Chuck

You're right Chuck - 11Bee had to get his political dig in, and that's just sad. I was here long before the other place existed - but as the header here states; "NO POLITICS", but sometimes we might be in the mood for spirited discussion; there are other places for that, and hence, my "Free Speech" post. I thought that was a cornerstone of this country's principles. There's nothing wrong with that, among consenting adults - personal preference and all. Contrary to 11Bee and some others opinion - there's a lot of dissenting opinion over there, and a number of hard core vocal liberals - quite a lot. Mostly though (Mostly) - it's about models, stuff on display, tips and techniques - pretty much same as here. If you're looking to get your feelings hurt - that's possible too - but you have to be accountable for what you say. There's a lot of Hobby Forums on the Wild, Wild Interweb - something for everyone would be my guess, I don't know for sure, I haven't reached the end yet - but I've certainly tried. Sadly, a number of interesting topics here have gotten shut down here when some couldn't restrain themselves and had to have their political axe to grind; despite knowing the rules - and that's a shame - because a lot can be learned from discussing, or reading about other points of view - I know I have.

In the end though - ARC has been kind enough to allow information through, and at least by me - it's appreciated. Snarky commentary doesn't really seem necessary.

Edited by GEH737

Contrary to 11Bee and some others opinion - there's a lot of dissenting opinion over there, and a number of hard core vocal liberals - quite a lot.

Yes, in Z5 definition "liberals" are those that believe that Earth is in fact not 6000 years old. Might be one or two "liberals" on Z5 then. And i for one is extremely glad we don't allow politics on this forum (and that it mostly stay as such).

And 11bee correction was not a political statement. "Earth is round" isn't either.