She was an important part of the Apollo program

I'd heard about Bonnie - she pretty much single-handedly ran von Braun's office. She will be missed. I hope her contributions to the American space program are recognized.

RIP Bonnie!

I'd heard about Bonnie - she pretty much single-handedly ran von Braun's office. She will be missed. I hope her contributions to the American space program are recognized.

RIP Bonnie!

Hey Jennings, just the fact you heard of here is very cool. I think the Space and Rocket center needs to have some mention of her.

VINCE,

MY sincerest and deepest condolences for the loss of your lovely Aunt Bonnie Holmes. :salute:

I have heard of her and when I have read articles On Mr Von Braun he has attributed his hard work to a lady called Bonnie Holmes.

May she rest in peace with the STARS AS SHE was a STAR too.

HOLMES. :salute:

I went to my Aunt Bonnie's wake this evening. I have to say the place was packed. What surprised me was the NASA artifacts that where on display in the funeral home which included letters signed by Wernher von Braun and Jacky Kennedy. As I was growing up Bonnie never bragged or talked much about the things she did or saw or the peope she met which included four Presidents, She was very low keyed and humble.

Here is the Obituary in my local paper this morning, it really was a great read Read On There was a ot there I didn't know.

I also got word that one of von Braun's daughter will be at the funeral tomorrow and possibly other NASA dignitaries.