1/48 Hobby Boss F-14 intakes set

South Viper - I'm a bigger fan of the Hasegawa in every way but 1 and that is what this project needs, an open radome. I do like the main gear bays of the HB kit but in everything I've seen and dealt with, I'd pick the Hasegawa kit over HB without a doubt. But HB has a lot of followers and there is a big need to fix things - intakes especially ;)

thanks,

brian

South Viper - I'm a bigger fan of the Hasegawa in every way but 1 and that is what this project needs, an open radome. I do like the main gear bays of the HB kit but in everything I've seen and dealt with, I'd pick the Hasegawa kit over HB without a doubt. But HB has a lot of followers and there is a big need to fix things - intakes especially ;)/>

thanks,

brian

Hello Brian,

I support your asking for the air intakes! The HB Tomcat has its place in the kit market and deserves some AM. And just imagine: there would be the perfect kit: no AM producer has any reason to make some resin or PE or decals...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Brian,

I support your asking for the air intakes! The HB Tomcat has its place in the kit market and deserves some AM. And just imagine: there would be the perfect kit: no AM producer has any reason to make some resin or PE or decals...

I would buy them as well. The Hobbyboss is a nice kit, so why not offer some upgrades? Lot of people have bought the Hobbyboss kit, or maybe even spent a fortune on the Eduard Danger Zone edition (me included). If I could get a nice fix and upgrade, I would buy them as soon as they hit the market.

• 3 weeks later...