Modelsevit Ye-150

Review:

Google translate gives, for the final part:

findings

On the one hand, the model E-150 is an interesting and most importantly, at the moment is no alternative: it is unlikely in the foreseeable future, some other manufacturers have paid their attention to this experimental Soviet interceptor. Because if someone wants to put the model E-150 on the shelf, there is simply no choice. On the other hand, after a series of Su-17 with a neat thin cut and well shed small things, on the model of I-3U and E-150 is already looking like a step back in terms of quality study models, and in terms of quality casting too. Of course, much better than the early A-model or YUMTK, but do not forget that the XXI century, after all, in the yard, because it is no longer figure.

But what a happy hunting ground for manufacturers aftemarketa - cabin and lantern, landing gear, air inlet, nozzle, hatches and antennas ... However, I do not know how to be profitable to produce as much aftemarketa model edition of just 500 pieces.

Model no doubt find a buyer. Especially, the price corresponds to that of the I-3U. But the modeler will have to

work hard to bring it to an acceptable condition. So rasp in his hands and a lot of patience.

Review:

Google translate gives, for the final part:

findings

On the one hand, the model E-150 is an interesting and most importantly, at the moment is no alternative: it is unlikely in the foreseeable future, some other manufacturers have paid their attention to this experimental Soviet interceptor. Because if someone wants to put the model E-150 on the shelf, there is simply no choice. On the other hand, after a series of Su-17 with a neat thin cut and well shed small things, on the model of I-3U and E-150 is already looking like a step back in terms of quality study models, and in terms of quality casting too. Of course, much better than the early A-model or YUMTK, but do not forget that the XXI century, after all, in the yard, because it is no longer figure.

But what a happy hunting ground for manufacturers aftemarketa - cabin and lantern, landing gear, air inlet, nozzle, hatches and antennas ... However, I do not know how to be profitable to produce as much aftemarketa model edition of just 500 pieces.

Model no doubt find a buyer. Especially, the price corresponds to that of the I-3U. But the modeler will have to

work hard to bring it to an acceptable condition. So rasp in his hands and a lot of patience.

E-150 is development of mig21 line and has similar engine mig25. I think that you should pay attention to this fact. Take cockpit and canopy form mig21 and inner part of nozzle from mig25. There are much insufficient information about it, so you will not make big mistake.

Edited by Memphis

Thanks Ken, INMO, the 152 with its big intake and big rear represents the extreme and penultimate Mig-21 rendition. I don't like the truncated wing tips, or the fiddly looking fake missiles on the wing tips, so I'll keep them off.

The 152A has been severely tapered toward the rear, so the lines have been ruined! The 150 looks too much like a prototype, which it was.

For me it would have to be the I-75 and the 152.

Can't wait for the two to be released.