Thanks, Greywolf!

It seems that the F-16 is the winner of the bunch. The irony is that the kit was really a POS. Out of the 4 that you see above this one was by far the worst! I had to do alot of extra work to get it to fit right, fill seams, etc. There were more than a few occasions when I wanted to send it flying! Its the Italeri boxing but I believe that its a reboxing of the Kinetic kit. From now on I'll just stick with the Tamiya kits.

The F-16, C-17 and F-15E have WIP threads over at the FSM forums...if any of you are interested in seeing them. The 767 does not, though.

fly-n-hi,

What a fantastic 2014 modeling year you had. Each model is truly outstanding. Your skills are right up there with the best on ARC. Hard to pick a favorite as each is really very well done. If I have to choose, it's a dead tie between the F-15E, and the F-16C, if for nothing else then the outstanding modeling you did on the loads out. They look simply fantastic.

BTW, your photography is exceptional. The lighting is natural, soft, and most important, no hot spots.

Looking forward to your modeling efforts for 2015. Just please post them here on ARC for us to share and enjoy.

Joel

Joel & Bill, thanks alot! Joel, my wife is a professional photographer. She gave me one of her old "hand me down" cameras to use and I've been trying to teach myself how to use it. I still have much to learn but so far I'm enjoying it!

I have a few kits on the bench now. Although I tend to be much more active in the FSM forums I'll try to remember to post pics here, too.

Thanks, Greywolf!

It seems that the F-16 is the winner of the bunch. The irony is that the kit was really a POS. Out of the 4 that you see above this one was by far the worst! I had to do alot of extra work to get it to fit right, fill seams, etc. There were more than a few occasions when I wanted to send it flying! Its the Italeri boxing but I believe that its a reboxing of the Kinetic kit. From now on I'll just stick with the Tamiya kits.

The F-16, C-17 and F-15E have WIP threads over at the FSM forums...if any of you are interested in seeing them. The 767 does not, though.

I think you need to tone-down the language there. The most disturbing part about your display is the fact that you do not have a completed Revell A319 that a certain someone gave you back in 2012. This same person even showed you where to get the decals of the airline you want to make it out of.

I think you need to tone-down the language there. The most disturbing part about your display is the fact that you do not have a completed Revell A319 that a certain someone gave you back in 2012. This same person even showed you where to get the decals of the airline you want to make it out of.

I'll make you a deal...

You build at least one kit and show us a WIP thread and my next project will be the A319. How's that sound?

Beautiful builds...but what the heck? A TWA 767-200! That was perhaps the nice's I have seen in a very, very long time and perhaps the most difficult finish of any of your builds.

Thank you very much! I actually painted the twin red stripes on. The decals were so bad I couldn't use them. They didn't fit at all. This build is sort of special since my father flew 767s for TWA.