F-4J: warningtexts on top of roundel?

Lately I ordered the CAM-decals data stencils for my 1/32 USN F-4J Phantom II. Very nice decals, very crisp printing! The instructionsheet shows a warningtext that would be placed at the same location where also the left-wing roundel is located. Is this correct? Are texts printed on top of the roundel?

I can't speak to the F-4 specifically, but in general yes text stencils could be placed on top of the national insignia if they had to. An example it's really noticeable is the early Skyhawks that had the insignia on the nose. The text stenciling for the rescue panel related stencils were applied over the insignia.

Lately I ordered the CAM-decals data stencils for my 1/32 USN F-4J Phantom II. Very nice decals, very crisp printing! The instructionsheet shows a warningtext that would be placed at the same location where also the left-wing roundel is located. Is this correct? Are texts printed on top of the roundel?

Only if it is placed shiny side up.