I recently bought a canon EOS 600D and 60mm F2.8 macro lens, with the new equipment I take some pics of my S-3B and the "finger" diorama, both of them are finished early this year. I wish you a merry Cristmas.

366724220141224165318035.jpg?1024x640_120

366724220141224165607061.jpg?1024x640_120

366724220141224165353070.jpg?1024x1024_120

366724220141224165456052.jpg?1024x640_120

Unbelievable work. I have a friend about to start building the S-3B he worked on and had flight time on when he was with VS-24. I bought him the Italeri kit for Christmas and he is going to freak when he sees your diorama. What a magnificent model. A work of art. It will make his Christmas, and really give him something to shoot for. Beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Merry Christmas!!!

Harry

Lutz, FL

Hello Hammer, this is super-fantastic work !!!! One question -- the weathering -- is it all airbrushed on, or did you also use some powder pigments (applied with cotton buds maybe)?

Almost air brush, only use Tamiya enamel to wash, no pigments because they are expensive:).

HAMMER, Another beautiful model from your factory. Having been a fan of all your of builds, I can honestly say that the TPS looks more and more impressive with every model you build. The deck looks awesome as well. I've always thought a model looks better when displayed in its native environment without the use of human figures and kept simple. Congrats on another job well done.

Elmo

HAMMER, Another beautiful model from your factory. Having been a fan of all your of builds, I can honestly say that the TPS looks more and more impressive with every model you build. The deck looks awesome as well. I've always thought a model looks better when displayed in its native environment without the use of human figures and kept simple. Congrats on another job well done.

Elmo

Thanks, I'm building a 1/48 elevator, that can place 2 F-14 on it, with the above deck they could form a bigger diorama.

Edited by HAMMER32

Amazing build and diorama! Love seeing your work. If you're doing an F-14 diorama next to it, will

they be CAG-9 as well and any chance of being VF-24?...

That's a good idea, the main problem is it is difficult to find the decal of VF-24 or VF-211 in 1990s.

Great...great...great!!! I allready saved your photos for future reference!!! What scale is it ??? ...and just to let you know, I tried my luck with the "elevator" diorama that you are planning to built, a couple of years ago...so here it is ...

DSC00826.jpg

upload gambar

• 9 months later...