Eduard 48th Scale Me-110's

Long time member and this is my first posting of two kits that I recently finished. Both kits are 48th scale Eduard Me-110's. An E model (Profipack) and the second is the F model weekend edition. Which is misnamed and should be called "The Monthly Edition", because that is about how long it took me to complete. I challenge anyone to build one of these kits in a weekend. I started building both kits together, but decided that I would finish the E first and use the lessons learned from the E model and apply them to the F. The F radar antenna are attached using future. Per the research available on the net, I understand that the colors and markings on the F are wrong, but I decided to go with what Eduard called out.

The most significant lessons are as followings: Open up the area where the wings slot into the fuselage. You get a cleaner fit and don't have to wrestle the wings into place. If you sand down the attach point of the engine nacelles where they attach to the lower wing, you will get a better fit of the engine nacelle on the top of the wing.

Since this is my first post with images, after all the effort, I sure hope they show up!

Edited by B2 Rick