What did you get for Christmas?

I did very well:

- Trumpeter 1:48 T-38 (to put with my F-117 air show static display diorama)

- Academy 1:72 F-35A

-AV-8B Units of Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm

-AV-8B Units of OEF

-AV-8B Units of OIF I-VI

-F-111/EF-111 Units in Combat

-Pair of N-ike Kobe IX's

-$100 N-ike gift card

:D/>/>/>

EDIT: Spam filter doesn't like the Swoosh brand, I guess...LOL

Edited by TomcatFanatic123

Looks like I'll be visiting Hobby Lobby. Need to figure out what I can spend this 125.00 in Hobby Lobby gift cards on there. other than that got a new T-Shirt. Says I still play with cars! Lol

Airbrushes or parts? Don't forget your 40% coupon that you can print out or pull up on your smart phone.

I got mine real early around Sept, I moved my family into a single family house, away from apartment living the downers that went along with it.

Fantastic!

As for me, this Christmas, I got to be at home. For the first time in a very long time, with friends and family. Something I haven't had the chance to be a part of for far too long...

Model related i got$$ to pay for my inbound reid air building the hornet book.

From me to me i got a new graphic card for my gaming pc msi gtx 970 golden edition.

Edited by Neo

I got two precious gifts: time and peace of mind :)

You got two 45 rpm records by Pink Floyd and Boston? :lol: Sorry Aigore. Couldn't resist. Two of my favourite songs by two of my favourite artists.

I got the 32nd Italeri Starfighter from Mrs. AX 365 and $100 in gift certificates to the LHS from Mrs. AX 365's mom. :woo: Not a bad deal at all.

Wow nice what is that model?

Edit: Oh, you said "What is that model?" Not "Is that a model?" My bad! I will leave my original response intact for entertainment purposes.

Of course not. This is Amirka!

That is two nice guns Santa brought to folks on our board. I didn't wait for Christmas. I bought a Sig M400 AR-15 over the summer. Just gotta get a bunch of ammo and I will be ready for the zombie apocalypse, alien invasion, upcoming economic/societal meltdown (if and when that happens).....or the first post hurricane looter that shows up on my property trying to steal a can of beans!

You are warned!

Oh, and for Christmas, I got some antique aviation artwork, a big Sinclair Dino gas sign to hang next to similar cheesy golden auto age reproductions in my garage (kind of a motif I have going), some clothes, these five books;

Signed copy of Bill O'Reilly's 'Killing Patton'

Signed copy of Clive Cussler's new Dirk Pitt adventure 'Havana Storm'

Al Michaels 'You Can't Make this Stuff Up.'

'These are the Voyages' Season One (Star Trek original series production book)

'Return to Tomorrow' (Star Trek: The Motion Picture 'making of' book)

I read a lot and usually have about three books going on at once....one in the living room (usually political/historical/film), one by my nightstand (fiction), and one on a Kindle that I take on my frequent trips to the 'library.'

Edited by DutyCat