What did you get for Christmas?

Wow nice what is that model?

Is that question for me?

If so, it is an Accuracy International AX 308.

Modeling has taken a back seat in recent years to my new hobby of long-distance target shooting.

If you thought modeling was expensive, DO NOT get into this type of shooting. :)

My wife pretty much wishes I would get back into modeling.

Is that question for me?

If so, it is an Accuracy International AX 308.

Modeling has taken a back seat in recent years to my new hobby of long-distance target shooting.

If you thought modeling was expensive, DO NOT get into this type of shooting. :)/>

My wife pretty much wishes I would get back into modeling.

Yes it was thanks for the info. Ive been wanthing ti get into hand gun precision shooting but it so complicated in canada so it still on my todo list

Tools! My wife...who has always been my biggest fan and supporter...presented me with a nice new Kobalt tool box filled with new hobby tools. New pin vice and every sized bit imaginable, new and different sized tweezers, new hobby knives, new sand paper(s), new glues (sooooo many new adhesives...is she trying to get me to glue myself to something <_< ), magnifying glasses (is she trying to tell me something...LOL), new full set of files, clips and clamps, zimmerit applicators, new Squadron white putty, new flexifile, and a gift certificate for my favorite hobby shop. Man what a difference good, new, sharp tools makes!

Regards,

Don

Well... not only hasn't me gotten any gift at all as of yet, but also, me fears my girlie might be lyin' to me. She said to have contacted Mr Dmitri Malkov in DMold to ask him whether or not the 1/48 F-4J profiled intakes for the Monogram kits were ever going to be in stock again soon, to which question Dmitri himself stated he hasn't ever had 'em on inventory... :blink:

Or so my hun said... <_< Is this true or it's just my other half didn't want to purchase 'em for me? I do clearly remember havin' once seen the 1/48 F-4J intakes for the MMI kits on inventory, I swear...!!!

Anyone else?

Just some cash so went and bought my own.

1/32 Tamiya F-4C/D

1/32 Kitty Hawk OV-10D from Lucky Model

1/32 Trumpeter EA-18G

Don

PLUS bought a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee (black on black) just before Christmas

Well, we only buy gifts for the kids in our extended family. Usually, I just get to pay all the bills for the gifts my wife bought. But this year, I bought myself a new 2 door sports coupe back in March. That covered my birthday, Fathers day, our Anniversary, Xmas, and any other holiday or occasion one would expect or hope for a gift.

Joel

TheCoupe05_19_14_011-2.jpg

My wonderful wife bought me a Cameo Silhouette so I can make some paint mask and start cutting plastic for scratch-build projects. I haven't had a lot of time to play with it yet but I plan on putting it through the paces!

Bill

Edited by niart17

I didn't get anything model related, but I did get something aviation related. My wife bought me the first few lessons towards my private pilot's license. Something I've always wanted, so I'm very excited!

This is my gift to myself:

mycar_zps888d5042.jpg

Gotta say, Santa was good to me this year.

Edited by oortiz10

Somewhat belated, but my oldest surprised me with a brand new LCD 46" TV....the old one finally went "Dead Bug" on me......jeeez that kid will never cease to surprise/amaze me :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: . Now I am really ready for the playoffs and beyond.