It has been an interesting year for me Renewing my pilots licence, then coming down with a very nasty arthritis in the hands so no flying; then a beastly seven months of reaction to prescription poison.

No modelling, no flying and no fun but hopefully he new year will bring a change for the better And ye with all of this it cold have been a lot worse.

I've met a lot of great guys on this and other modelling sites and on occasion have met them face-to-face.

To all of my extended family, to Steve and his family in particular, I want to wish everyone a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Barney

Barney

Nice to hear from you. I was wondering what became of you. Good news that you are current. Bad news about health issues. I've always enjoyed your builds and I've been slowly building up my own Air Force. I hope in the new year you can put some hours on that lovely aircraft of yours.Happy New Year to you and yours.

CheersPaul

Edited by MacStingy