• 4 weeks later...

The BIG Airfix EH-101 modified into a Canadian CH-149 using the very complete Belcher Bits resin and decals.

This is not a build for the faint of heart. One of the most difficult builds I have done in a LONG time.

DSC_0798.jpg

DSC_0800.jpg

DSC_0806.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would add one more photo. Of a SAR 439 Tiger squadron Griffon I finished for one of the other GBs here on ARC.

DSC_0824.jpg

Believe it or not the Cormorant and Griffon are really the same scale. Cormorants be HUGE!!!

Phantom,

Nice to see the Rescue aircraft together in the same scale... backup a bit and get them all in for the next group shot. :D/>

Looks like your in pretty good shape if an aircraft goes down at your place... at least the pilots will get rescued. :thumbsup:/>

David

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right, seriously, someone else HAS to finish something.unsure.gif

Revell H-34 made into a 1970 issue CFB Cold Lake base flight search and rescue CH-126. Using a mass of different decals from the spare bin.

DSC_0771_1.jpg

DSC_0772_1.jpg

DSC_0767_1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have finished my CC-130E, Canadian Forces. It is typical of an aircraft that would conduct long-range rapid responses to an ELT or other distress signal, all over Canada's vast territory. It is a commission build for a pilot who became a doctor after retiring; he flew the Hercules in Trenton, Ontario.

Unfortunately, because this was a commission build, I was unable to take some final pictures of the finished product. I received notice at the last minute that it was time to finish it and deliver it; the job got done, but the pics didn't get taken before I had to take it to the client.

These pics are the closest I have to the finished product. Believe me, it looked better with the masking removed from the windows.

P1230238_zpsi1u38dbn.jpg

P1230254_zpstjxlkqle.jpg

P1230280_zpsjgqdbqm4.jpg

ALF

Calling this one Done...

Definitely a four footer.... This is the Academy 1/48th White Heron kit. Decided to leave off the antenna maybe to be installed at a later date. Used the Belcher APU Kit decals Some Decals from the Spares Box. Paints are MM Acryl and Tamiya.

001_zpswpgqj4sc.jpg

004_zpszg3pi6xv.jpg

Thanks for looking.

:cheers:

Emil

• 2 weeks later...