ARC Hornet GB Prize Draw Winners!!

Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Just got back from month-long overseas holiday with the family.

Thank you very much to Colin for moderating such a great GB! It has been the most fun GB I've participated in thus far! :thumbsup::cheers:

I never expected to win anything at all, so I was very surprised to win 3! I asked Colin to give away the Resin that I won to someone else. And although I normally build 72nd models, I might make an exception to build a 48th adversary Hornet in desert scheme! :woot.gif:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I sent CK a note on 23 January to advise my prize of Canuck Model decals arrived that day. Still not sure if tosouthern66 received the sheet I sent him in early January. I have erased our PM thread so I'm not sure what date I sent it to him. Hopefully CP and USPS have delivered by now?

Mike

Hi guys.....just a quick update. I contacted Jason at F4Dable, and everything has been mailed out. The last two packages, going to Poland and Australia, were sent out 3 weeks ago. The package to Poland was sent via registered mail, while everything else has been sent out via regular email.

As for stuff from Fightertown decals, has anyone not received their package from them? If not, please let me know, and I will follow up with Brian at Fightertown.

Thanks again for your patience.

Hey Colin, so far I've not recieved a package from Fightertown, so I'm waiting patiently :) Everything else arrived.

A big Thank You goes to all sponsors and our mods :)

• 1 month later...