Thanks Don, appreciate it.

Well, the roof just showed up from Revell, I have to say, I couldn't be more pleased with their customer service!

31FB14D8-19FB-47D3-BECD-90A7DC48FBC8.jpg

Now I need to step up my game and get this bird to the paint hangar!

Bill

Edited by rightwinger26
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't forgot about this, I can only handle a little frustration at a time :rolleyes: Nothing picture worthy for the moment, the wings are closed, and the starboard wing has all the seams cleaned, rather easily too. BUT, the outboard engine keeps busting seams, I'm guessing there is a very slight warp, and that is where the tension is letting go. I've finally gotten it to close and stay closed, but now I'm going to stop before I slam it into the wall. I guess that will give me time to see if that seam is going to hold. If it does, I'm really not far from painting.

Bill,

Don't know if it's just my computer but none of the photos in your thread are there. All I see is the grey Photobucket "Sorry. This person has moved or deleted this image." box.

It reads like your making some good progress.

Mike

That's weird, thanks Ax. That must be why no one is commenting on any of my other build threads, there is nothing to comment on. I never really look unless I'm updating or someone comments, so I wonder how long this has been going on. If I go to PB everything is there, I'm computer dumb so I'll have to do some research, I wonder if PB is just having issues right now, I've never had an issue before.

I figured it out. The other day I moved all my model photos I've recently taken to one folder to consolidate, but I didn't realize that changed the URL. Thanks again for pointing it out.

Edited by rightwinger26