Tiger Meet Group Build Rules

Welcome to the Tiger Meet Group Build! Here are the rules:

* Any aircraft, any scale, that has either participated in a Tiger Meet or was/is in a squadron that has/had a tiger as it's main theme/name/mascot

* GB starts on January 1st 2015 and ends on June 30the 2015 (6 Months)

* YOu must post a build thread as a topic on the Tiger Grouop Build page and then post a few pictures of your completed model in the Completed Build page

* Model must be started on or after Jan 1st 2015 (or very early stages, e.g. cockpit started) and completed by 30th Jun 2015 in order to have a ticket in the raffle

* Prizes will be drawn after teh 30th June 2015

* Prize list will be maintained on a separate pinned page

I think that's it. Have fun building these awesome birds! Any questions, just PM me. Tigers are GO!

Wish everyone and good, healthy and peaceful new year 2015! Or: selamat tahun baru! I will hook in feb. 15 , until then I m on vacation in Indonesia...but not for a real "tiger meet", haha!

So guys, come on and let's touch your TIGER!

• 2 months later...

Hi

As I already stated before, I'd like to build a Swiss F-18 for this GB. However, I just found out, a certain modelling magazine is interested in my model, which would mean, that I could not show you in-progress photos and I could only show you 2 photos of the completed model. Would that be ok or should I start thinking about another Tigermeet project?

Thanks for the answer and keep up the good work

EDIT: I think I could post a few in-progress photos, but they would be like a modelling table with a model on it, so you can see progress, but they wouldn't be detailed and on uniform background

Edited by Sebastijan

EDIT: I think I could post a few in-progress photos, but they would be like a modelling table with a model on it, so you can see progress, but they wouldn't be detailed and on uniform background

hi Sebastijan,

I would like to welcome you to the GB! WE don not expect magazine like professional pics, it is a hobby forum about modelling and not photography. That's my opinion...

I do the same, I have a simple digital cam and usually use my workbench to take the pics there (or the spray booth...). Just let us see (and tease us) what will grow in your hands. Just share your progress in an easy way and let's have fun.

I hope that works well enough for you and we can see a new WIP thread in the NTM Gb soon!

Edited by tobiK

thanks tobiK

Well I am a photographer as well as a modeller and like to present my builds with as best photos I can take even during the build. And since the article will be published, I will have to make such photos but won't be able to share them as such. Expect in-progress thread next month - have to finish my TIE fighters first for the Star Wars GB.