Hello, dear Thadeus, Sabre Fan & Arnobiz

please follow the link and select a display base due to your taste:

Uschi van der Rosten - Display bases

Then let me know what you like to get - drop me a message. I will forward it to our sponsor.

Next I can start to make the packing and combine shipping of books and prices.

AFAIK there is a bunch of canadian Tiger freaks...is there somebody close with another so I can also combine shipping in one (two?) parcels to CDN and one of you would forward the goodies? - Just a question to get a bit support.

Edited by tobiK
  • 2 weeks later...

Just let you know: the first prices and books are out! It will take a bit time as we try to combine shipping books with prices. So I have sent a parcel with books to Crazs Snap General to forward them together with his prices.

Uschi Van der Rosten owner Alex is on promotion tour in the States. But when he will be back, you also get your dio base prints.

• 3 weeks later...

Just had a call with Thomas...the UvR goodies are in now and he will ship the UvR prices with the books the next days! So from here, all prices will be out then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My copy of Danny's book arrived in the mail yesterday. It looks great. Thanks to Danny for the donation and another thanks to Tobi for posting it.

Well done gents.

Thanks very much.

Mike