Presenting the Shelf Queens!

I am not sure if this is acceptable, I started it in 2013, 1/144 Revell C-130 with

Aeroclub metal engine parts. The original kit got lost when I moved to Fl at the end

of 2013 but the Aeroclub parts made it! I restarted it earlier this year then stopped

to finish up other pending projects. Is it a viable entry? Hope so.

Hercules1_zpsa0cfc6cb.jpg

Hercules4_zps7df4c80c.jpg

Hercules%2016_zpsrjbkycie.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Okay I'm starting with an F-8, but I have a Sea Harrier, an A-4 and an Fw190A-8, all 1/48 scale. Most of then are nearly done, except for the A-4, which needs sanding and scribing.

The F-8 has gone through a move and sat in the garage for 1.5 years. I accounted for all the parts and it's good to go, except for building a gunsight, adding the canopies, attaching some parts, decaling and finishing.

Here she is after I reinforced the raised panel lines:

CAM02615_zpshjuk07yn.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Latecomer to the group... Started this 1/72 Academy F5F about two years ago. All I had done was wash it and cut a few pieces from the sprue before putting it aside for some reason. This will be my first build in over ten years! I started painting the interior over the weekend and will be closing the fuselage soon. :unsure:

a84dd978-4ae5-412f-8ade-b68fc981f4a6_zpsv8z8ffva.jpg