Phantom,

Interesting to see your and bikerider's progress with this kit. I haven't committed myself to this beast yet although it would make a nice addition to my CH-113 in SAR markings. When the dust has settled (literally) I'll be interested in seeing whether the you'd do it again...

Cheers,

David

That question is easy for me - no. The other question is, had I known the work required for this would I have still done it? - probably yes.

It's been a ton of work for me, and I have not enjoyed all the gap filling, puttying and what I found to be poor fit to make it really enjoyable. But it makes a really impressive model when done, and for me, I really wanted one of these.

phantom. - I am amazed how fast you've put this together especially knowing exactly what you had to do. Most impressive

Edited by bikerider

Phantom,

She looks like shell be taking up a good chunk of shelf space... look at those blades!

Good job, I think I'll pass on that one unless by chance I come across the kit in a deal too hard to pass up... and have forgotten the work that you had to put into this one.

Cheers,

David :cheers:/>

Just finished a model for the Tiger GB which could have been done for the SAR GB as well. Just thought I would add a photo so you can see how massive a Cormorant IS in 1/48.

Next to a Griffon.

DSC_0824.jpg

• 3 weeks later...