Silly Week roll call.

Once again, the horror that is Silly Week is upon us, when accuracy and reality take a back seat to silliness. So far, we've had:

Dave "the Rat" Bailey show up with a RCAF Bowrider SAR plane (awesome!)

Kees Kuyper with his Single Engine P-38 (Hilarious!)

Dave Bailey again with his Supermarine Corbeau (Wow, you actually got an old FROG kit finished!)

Hal Eslberry with his Platypus Trusk (Love the hood/sign!)

and Alvis 3.1 (me) with a Hippie Huey and the Star Trek/Star Wars mashup ship.

Looks like it's gunna be another good Silly Week!

Alvis 3.1

I just sent in my Silly Week submission earlier tonight. I hope Steve gets it ok. This is my first time submitting anything. Though I was kinda let down when I got a reply saying it would be posted in 3-4 weeks.........very late after Silly Week is done. :(

But if it does get posted, I may have just surpassed Alvis in the craziness factor. Hehehe! ;) I won't say what the subject is. You'll just have to wait and see.

I just sent in my Silly Week submission earlier tonight. I hope Steve gets it ok. This is my first time submitting anything. Though I was kinda let down when I got a reply saying it would be posted in 3-4 weeks.........very late after Silly Week is done. :(/>

But if it does get posted, I may have just surpassed Alvis in the craziness factor. Hehehe! ;)/> I won't say what the subject is. You'll just have to wait and see.

Awesome, always good to see new blood in the mix! Don't worry, Steve usually fast tracks the Silly Week stuff, it's the once-a-year opportunity to be zany.

I'm prolific, but I get surpassed in the cray-cray pretty often. Some of you modellers, you are REALLY insane!

:woot.gif:

Alvis 3.1

I too am new to submitting anything to silly week, and like SteelWolf sent it in last night. Good to hear about fast tracking.

These two builds finally shook off my couple years long slump to actually finish something and got the juices flowing to dive into something else to finish. Too bad I have to pack stuff up for a move!

I too am new to submitting anything to silly week, and like SteelWolf sent it in last night. Good to hear about fast tracking.

These two builds finally shook off my couple years long slump to actually finish something and got the juices flowing to dive into something else to finish. Too bad I have to pack stuff up for a move!

SteelWolf's article is now on the homepage....this one is a RIOT!!! Very funny.

archybean - I did receive your articles and one will be in tomorrow's update. Excellent work!!!

Just submitted another article tonight for Silly Week. Probably not quite as funny as my Food Fight submission though. But you might get a chuckle out of it nonetheless. ;)/>

Yup...I've got it.....I'll run it tomorrow.

Had another couple I was going to submit, but December was a horrible month for me, lot of crap going down, so they didn't get finished. But they will be up in '16, and more as well!

Great job to everyone, the creativity really gets a chance to shine during Silly Week, and let's keep the craziness going! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif