1/32 1983 439 squadron CF-104706. The last Starfighter Tiger (that flew). A Hasegawa parts kit that started life as an F-104C, re-jigged to CF-104. Pilot from a F-16 with modified helmet. Coat hook for a display stand. Decals from the spare bin. Hard part was the white under the decals. That is all paint.

DSC_0807_1.jpg

DSC_0809.jpg

DSC_0812_1.jpg

Bonus shot with two 1/48 CF-104 Tigers.

DSC_0814_1.jpg

The trio of Tornado's is complete.

1998 Tiger Meet

100_6998_zpsopdy7cuv.jpg

2009 Tiger Meet

100_6998A_zpsmcobbryd.jpg

100_7001_zpsp3tzvajb.jpg

2011 Tiger Meet

100_6998B_zpsoagowdkm.jpg

100_7002_zpsyzn806w9.jpg

100_7009_zpsgv70x1nc.jpg

This has been an excellent group build and I am not only excited about seeing all the builds but have learned about a lot of new Tiger Meet related products/decals that are available for future builds.

These builds bring my Tiger Meet collection up to 28. I think that in the future I will build one at a time though.

Els

Oink Oink ;) Here's my Academy 1/72 scale A-10A as it appeared during ODS. It wears the markings of the famous Flying Tigers. It was built pretty much out of the box, with addition of small Eduard PE set and Aires seat. Weapons came mostly from Hasegawa, with the LAU-68's built more or less precisely from plastic sprue.

DSCN4128.JPG

DSCN4133.JPG

DSCN4142.JPG

I wanted to have a sharkmouthed Euro I A-10 for a very long time now. It's awesome to have it on my shelf finally.

Thanks for watching! Oink Oink :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my new Tiger, the Hasegawa 1/72 F-16C of the Polish Air Force :) Besides the Aires cockpit there are a few parts from my spares box - MLG wheels from CMK, missiles from Revell and Academy, Hasegawa Sniper Pod, Academy drag parachute housing, and Revell IFF bird slicers. I've used Model Maker Decals for the tiger scheme - they were quite thick, but responded well to micro set and sol. I've also used Techmod F-16 stencils - they were extremely thin and needed no setting solutions... Hell they wouldn't need any clear coat - after applying they looked painted on! Painting was done with Pactra and Model Master acrylics as well as Model Master Metalizers.

DSCN4320.JPG

DSCN4316.JPG

DSCN4310.JPG

Thanks for watching folks! :cheers:

Here's my last Tiger, the Hasegawa 1/72 F/A-18A. I've used Leading Edge decals for the 1992 Tiger schemed CF-188. I've spruced up the pit with some bits from my spares box - Fujimi IP, some spare cockpit parts from Academy, and stick from Hasegawa Super Hornet. I've duper accurized my build by instaling a pilot :)

DSCN4339.JPG

DSCN4337.JPG

DSCN4334.JPG

With this done, it's finally time to finish my build for the Shelf Queens GB ;) Thanks for watching! :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

A Phantom from the Tiger sqn AND from a Tiger meet - that's really double tiger! Nicely done!

OMG, SARguy ... you are such a modelling machine! Seams you go faster than Phantom, who is already quick and has lots of plastic routine.