Here is my 1/48 CF-104 from Hasegawa. 439 Squadron, May 1976, Baden-Soellingen. I photographed this aircraft at a squadron family day; my father flew it in this scheme.

P1240175_zpsj9vfwbhm.jpg

P1240176_zpsndzgets1.jpg

Here it is in standard day-to-day livery (still Tiger) before and after Tiger Meet 1976.

P1240180_zpsy0asrlm0.jpg

And, here it is with its friends, in other camouflage schemes worn over the years by the CF-104.

P1240183_zps0gfm2wun.jpg

ALF

Nice pics, Alf! It makes me smile to see that you kept a stiff upper lip (that's a right expression?) and finished your Tiger!!

Yes, Tobi, that's the expression: "stiff upper lip." Very British, but I still have some genetic material left over after 6 generations in Canada.

ALF

Alf,

Awesome Zipper mate. Looks great. Man, you must be proud of your father for flying that bad boy. Great stuff.

My father has always been my role model. Growing up, especially the time we spent in West Germany when he was flying the CF-104, I was never aware of just how unique it was to fly fighters. To me, it was just my dad - and all of his friends. I'll be forever grateful for the chance to be exposed to that world, and for having experienced it first-hand myself. My favourite times were when I returned to Germany to fly the CF-18; my father was also proud. Building these models help me relive those moments.

ALF

Got my Harrier II Plus finished today!

Hasegawa 1/72 with Premium Xtradecal sheet. The decal sheet is not great as they forgot to include some of the decals they show in the instructions, and part of the sheet is inkjet printed on transparent decal paper.

Build log here.

19021800738_6bfae70a6e_z.jpg

19023213259_77af2f777f_z.jpg

18586857394_5287eda4dc_z.jpg

19209371705_97f697577c_z.jpg

Thanks all for your support, it feels great to finally get one done :)

Arnaud

Congrats to your nice finished model! Xtradecal does not have all needed decals sometimes, especially stencils are missing and they demand to use the kit's decals. But what to do when those are not there or not useable anymore?

Stunning Turkish Viper-Tiger! Well done, I wish mine will look that good one day ...when finished.

The paint and decal job on the blue tail seams perfect. I can see nothing that the decal is cut out.

Just hoping the snowball of the funny tiger will not hit me! :P

Well, the belgian Tiger also looks flawless! Nice to have it here in the GB thread as a "counterpart" to the canadian black-yellow Zippers.

Hi all I hope you don't mind but took a pic of the aircraft I completed for this GB. This now brings my total of Tiger paint schemes to 41

C3DA66E9-D85D-45D0-AA92-7F7028DEA4A8_zpsgzeih9sy.jpg

8C0E0BF4-6770-461D-BC7A-00B704CFA7CE_zps7qndsfpe.jpg

I have really enjoyed seeing all the builds and have been really impressed by the quality of the builds I can only hope to achieve the same quality one day

Gordon

Welcome guys, reached the finish line! What a nice polish Viper here to see and especially because it is the Kinetic kit that means it is no shake-n-bake job!

Impressing...so many Tiger birds on one place, like I must have said before, SARguy, you are a MACHINE!!! You deserve the price for the bussiest model builder - should there be something like that!?