Glad you liked it. :) I really out did myself with that project. I even got a "Best Use of Creative Modeling" award for it at a contest a year ago. If you think the PBJ bomber lunch diorama is cool, then just wait till I make dessert for next year's Silly Week. ;) Hehehe! Ingrediants for that will be American and German. ;)

Hope everyone was able to read the pic of the Menu sign clearly. If not, I'll paste the text below for you to read. ;)

While on a supposedly routine “milk run”, A freshly prepared PBJ B-25 with peanut butter and grape jelly, suddenly finds itself in an air-to-air condiment food fight with a new enemy fast food secret weapon, codenamed “JAWS”.

After the PBJ suffers vertical stabilizer damage during a taste test by the enemy craft, The enemy now comes in again for a “second helping” attack, launching it’s arsenal of advanced cutting edge kitchen utensils to disable the PBJ’s meager ration of defenses before making the final biting blow.

It is readily apparent that this is no ordinary “Happy Meal”, For the PBJ has bitten off more than it can chew on it’s designated mission.