I just picked up a bottle last week here: Piper Hobby, Chantilly VA (703) 803-3103.

There were about 3 or 4 bottles on the shelf. Not sure if they do mail order but they're good guys in there, I'm sure they'll help you out.

StealthMan,

Train Liquidators is showing that they still have product in stock. The assumption is that they do mail order because I was able to put at least four of the bottles in my online shopping cart. I found them by doing a Google search. Let me know if everything is true. Cheers!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

StealthMan,

Train Liquidators is showing that they still have product in stock. The assumption is that they do mail order because I was able to put at least four of the bottles in my online shopping cart. I found them by doing a Google search. Let me know if everything is true. Cheers!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Hi Ken, I went straight to the site but 'Old Silver' is sold out. I've been scouring the Net searching without success.

Stealthman,

Try looking for Tru-Colors on the internet. This is a line that is almost an exact copy of the Floquil line. They may have what you need. This is how I replaced Floquil's Engine Black.

Bob

Hi guys, I'm looking for a bottle (or more) of Floquil 'Old Silver' for an important project. If anyone has a spare bottle(or could advise me where to get one) I'd be very grateful and happy to pay your asking price within reason.