New here with a question

Hi............jamesP here, and I have questions about mask sets......I just spent a lot of time digging out the sets I need from Eduard, only to find my method of payment is problematic for them to process......Is there a source here, Stateside I can order from? I am looking for Il-2M3, Mitsubishi A6M5-c, JU88A-4, He111-P, and F4F-Wildcat. All are 1:32.

As I said, on Eduard's site, I did find them all, and I'm not sure the product #'s will correspond to their product here. I also did buy some Humbrol Maskol, any feed back on that product would be greatly appreciated

thanks, jamesP

There are a number of great retailers that offer the same products. Look at Sprue Brothers and Squadron if you're looking to purchase things this way. I'm sure there are a number of other companies that others can post to.

Hope this helps,

Mark.

Paul......found a very interesting site just for some of that "overseas" stuff,,,,,called the ASMS, The Austin Scale Modelers Society.....incredible what this fellow does with WWI aircraft, rigging and rigging anchors.. hes going to get back to me on Eduard info

thanks, james