Blackhawk dio 1/35

The issue is that there is no one standard. Different units and even individuals wear different vests, as you can see in the above pic and the two I attached further up. I see about 5 different survival vests or LBV-type vests in the above pic alone. Much of it is up to personal preference on which ones they wear and many buy their own commercial vests as they see fit. Sorry, no easy answer. My suggestion is find one you like the look of and model that one.

Yes, but not all vest are possible, that's why I try to find out what is what.

Norbert

• 1 year later...

so? I thought I will correct again the HIRSS exhausts, so I put the heavy artilery out and started to CAD the blackhawk. you know, I do not want to make that 3 more times.

cadblackhawk_zps72e0e002.png

But this will come later in the build.

So any plans to have a HIRSS replacement on the market any time soon? I dont mind fixing it the hard way as per your previous example, but if there is one on the market, I am sure it will be very successful...

:)

-Ramon

Hi Ramon

the outside shell is drawn, have to do the heat reducer inside, which is also not the easiest to scratchbuild.

Hope to have a CAD student soon, it's the kind of work he will do.

Norbert

Hi Ramon

the outside shell is drawn, have to do the heat reducer inside, which is also not the easiest to scratchbuild.

Hope to have a CAD student soon, it's the kind of work he will do.

Norbert

Good morning Norbert! I tried to send you a PM but when i hit send, an error message came up stating that you can no longer receive messages. Is there somewhere else that I may be able to reach you regarding suitable 3d files and the HIRSS exhaust?

-Ramon

Good morning Norbert! I tried to send you a PM but when i hit send, an error message came up stating that you can no longer receive messages. Is there somewhere else that I may be able to reach you regarding suitable 3d files and the HIRSS exhaust?

-Ramon

Hi Ramon

just saw the messenger is limited to 50 now. made some space. you can reach me also at norbert.jakob@reedoak.com

Norbert

• 3 months later...

the feet will be usually on the outer edges of the pedals not on the pedals the rounded part is for the pedal trim system and we only put our feet on those when we want to reset the trim. in flight most pilots feet are on the floor or just on the outside edges of the pedals as stated