JASDF F-86F Decals in 1/48

I've done a search on the interweb and checked on ebay to see if anyone makes decals in 1/48 for Japanese F-86F's but am coming up negative. I thought maybe Platz would have done a set but no such luck. I did see that Hasegawa has boxed their 1/48 F-86F in a couple different boxings with JASDF markings but don't want to buy another kit just for decals. Plus I'm not interested in doing a Blue Impulse jet. I have an old Monogram F-86F that I'd like to do up in Japanese marking so if anyone is aware of some aftermarket in 1/48, I would love to know who and where. Thanks for looking.

Don

There are as Jennings said a couple of Hasegawa Sabre boxings with Jasdf markings in them.

Plats have not done any for reasons unknown as they have done just about every other fighter they have flown.

Good luck!

• 3 years later...

So dusting off this super old thread in the hopes that someone may have the hinomarus and Japanese data from any of the Hasegawa 1/48 F-86 kits.   I have some usable squadron markings thanks to DONG but am in need of the rest to finish multiple kits of the F-86F.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.