Hi guys,

I usually build cars and bikes but this one I like a lot.

Everybody knows what it is so I will spare not too much words on it.

From my point of view it is not an easy kit to manage and it take some patience, some putty and sand paper, good scriber and a lot of test fitting.

I would point out few things that you should take care of since I never saw anyone describing this. When you join front part and rear part of fuselage, be sure not to glue intakes before the rest of the body, you need good symmetry there, it will not be perfect but try to align side and top, bottom is easy to fix with some plastic card and putty.

As for the rest, I have shortened exhaust a bit (only outside part), removed all the things that are not accurate for PD, added eduard PE sets and resin wheels. Some scratch building on pitot, antennas, landing gears etc.

Please bear in mind that I make cars and bikes and I mix all my paints myself, so some inaccuracy in shades of gray and green could be present :)

P1110710.jpg

P1110695.jpg

P1110691.jpg

P1110689.jpg

P1110684.jpg

P1110681.jpg

P1110667.jpg

P1110666.jpg

P1110697.jpg

P1110652.jpg

I've also read the bad press about the KH Foxbat, it looks like the ills of the kit didn't bother you, a most outstanding build on a kit that according to most of the reviews has "pig" written all over, around and thru it. Your skills are very much apparent, kudos...what's next?.

What a fantastic build of a not so great kit. Your paint scheme and weathering is absolutely perfect. Please post some pictures or links of your cars and bikes, as they must be in a class by themselves.

Joel

Thank you guys, I am glad you like it :)

@marek, that was general idea, I must find some leader since I only have car accessories :)

@falcon20driver, general weathering is done only with flory models wash, I found them very easy to use, even thou this is first time I use it on semi-gloss or dull surface and it is a bit more difficult to remove it then from gloss surface. Staining is done with some art oil paints, so I put one dot of paint to the place where I want the stain to start and then with clean brush soaked in turpentine i move the paint down in wanted direction, very easy and effective.

@ChippyWho, sorry but I haven't got any in progress photos, I am a bit lazy lately, I wouldn't even have those if the guys from my club didn't made me do them for our web www.mkgrunf.com

@Joel, thanks Joel, there is a link above to the site of my club and this is where you can see some of my models www.tumblr.com/blog/scalemakers

Thank you guys, I would recommend this one to anyone loving MIG-25.

Now I wait for MIG-31 :)so it can take a while until the next plane :)

Thank you guys, I am glad you like it :)/>

@ChippyWho, sorry but I haven't got any in progress photos, I am a bit lazy lately, I wouldn't even have those if the guys from my club didn't made me do them for our web www.mkgrunf.com

Now I wait for MIG-31 :)so it can take a while until the next plane :)/>

Well, a KH Foxbat built to that standard is hardly the work of a lazy man! :woot.gif:

REALLY looking forward to seeing the Foxhound as and when -I'm sure it will be awesome too.