Kinetic F-16 Block 52 RSAF - Viper experts needed

So I have this kit but don't like the scheme particularly.

kinetic48007reviewme_1.jpg

I'd like apply a scheme that's a little more interesting. Could those in the know kindly tell me which other countries use this particular version F-16? I've done some research and my head now hurts - it's a minefield. First prize would be a Polish bird - is it possible with this kit? I'm not looking to perform major conversion work but am open to a bit of lump and bump removal.

I was thinking these decals (top option #4082) and the above kit

TM48114-2.jpg

to get this result (also #4082 without CFT's)

16667ada-5fb1-4b0b-8a2a-3dbb86508e77.jpg

Edited by avgass

Several other air forces use this version (F-16D Block 50/52 or 50/52+) with the spine, and some have interesting schemes:

Chile

Greece

Iraq

Morocco

Oman

Pakistan

Poland

Turkey (same three-tone gray as Singapore)

Caracal Models' CD48037 has some of these, but is sold out on their site. If interested in this sheet, you may need to find a reseller. Other manufacturers may also make sheets for these D models. Note that the Block 50 P&W nozzle and small intake may not come with that boxing of the kit.

If you are willing to lose the spine there are even more "D" model operators.

They have a boxing for a Polish F-16D Block 52+; the only difference appears to be sprues and PE for the conformal tanks and one extra decal sheet for 4071 and 4080. I'm building that kit with Caracal decals for 4082 in its Tiger Meet 2011 markings on the Tiger GB.

As it looks like Kursad's decals are complete, I may not need the kit's decals. I should be able to figure out if I need them by this weekend. If I don't need them, I'll be happy to send them to you.

Some photos of 4080 are at http://jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?regsearch=4080

Photos of Polish F-16s are at http://www.f-16.net/g3/f-16-photos/album37/album129?page=12

Edit: Just noticed you're also interested in 4082 in the same markings as I'm doing!

Edited by dnl42
Note that the Block 50 P&W nozzle and small intake may not come with that boxing of the kit.

PW & NSI are Block 52, GE & MCID are Block 50.

Kinetic kits only come with one or the other (trees I & J)

Thanks guys.

As it looks like Kursad's decals are complete, I may not need the kit's decals. I should be able to figure out if I need them by this weekend. If I don't need them, I'll be happy to send them to you.

That's very kind of you, thanks.

PW & NSI are Block 52, GE & MCID are Block 50.

Kinetic kits only come with one or the other (trees I & J)

Correct, although having experienced Kinetic's after sales service it should be possible to obtain either sprue direct from Luckymodel for a nominal fee.

You'll have to create an account first then send them a message through the 'My Request'function.

I have the polish block 52 (two seater) box and i asked to kinetic the GE powered sprues and they send it in order to build an Chilean F-16D Block 50M bird. If you wanna use the.box showed at the head.of this thread you must add an resin spine (and optionally cfts) and made a Chilean Air Force Block 50 bird.

Regards