New MiG-21F, PF, PFM 1 /48 super decal set - Warsaw Pact forces

Hello everyone,

New decal set for cold war MiG-21's is now available on Armycast web: LINK

The set contains two sheets with decals for MiG-21 F-13, PF, FL, PFM and U of ALL Warsaw Pact air forces (Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, East Germany, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Soviet Union) plus Albania and Yugoslavia as a bonus items. Totaly choice of 49 schemes.

The guide booklet with camouflage schemes contains 20 full colour A5 size (8.3x5.8") pages.

MiG-21Varscaronavskaacutesmlouva1titulka_zpsad6f5fb9.jpg

MiG-21Varscaronavskaacutesmlouva1-p1590ehled_zpsc28c5e3c.jpg

114-thickbox_default.jpg

115-thickbox_default.jpg

Edited by Tango

Hello guys

F4DPhantomII: There is recommended Trumpeter kit for MiG-21F-13, for all other one-seaters are recommended Eduard kits. The two-seater decals are matched to fit Eduard's 21PF (I expect no difference in shape and size of the basic parts).

Ryan, Fiddler: The 1/72 version is not planned at this moment. But in the future (one or two years) it is possible.

But I can promis you there is planned the second volume of the Warsaw Pact 21s. It will include versions R, S, SM, M, MF, bis, US and UM and even more options(nearly 60).

Hello guys

But I can promis you there is planned the second volume of the Warsaw Pact 21s. It will include versions R, S, SM, M, MF, bis, US and UM and even more options(nearly 60).

Well, since there are no recce versions on this sheet, I can forego getting it. I will have to see if any of the recces on the second sheet are different than already available 1/48 recce MiG-21 decals, before I make my decision.

It would be nice if there was a listing of what plane types exactly are included on the sheet, since that really can't be made out from the small pics.

Larry

ReccePhreak: That's a good comment. Here I have prepared higher resolution profiles of all planes included in this decal set.

As far as the recce twenty-ones are concerned in the prepared set will be decals for Bulgarian 130, Czechoslovak 1502, 1919 and 2101 (wrap-around grey-green camouflage), Polish 1125 and Romanian 2007 (red star insignias)

21WP1-01_zps08f099ed.jpg

21WP1-02_zps49715b1d.jpg

21WP1-03_zpscacedc34.jpg

21WP1-04_zpseb75ca2c.jpg

21WP1-05_zps9ebe32b3.jpg

21WP1-06_zpsec50b7a3.jpg

21WP1-07_zps8c59a988.jpg

21WP1-08_zps51237897.jpg

21WP1-09_zpsc3ea1ac2.jpg

21WP1-10_zps9dfeeab9.jpg

Regards

Jaroslav

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone,

New decal set for cold war MiG-21's is now available on Armycast web: LINK

The set contains two sheets with decals for MiG-21 F-13, PF, FL, PFM and U of ALL Warsaw Pact air forces (Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, East Germany, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Soviet Union) plus Albania and Yugoslavia as a bonus items. Totaly choice of 49 schemes.

The guide booklet with camouflage schemes contains 20 full colour A5 size (8.3x5.8") pages.

Hi Jaroslav,

I've just ordered your MiG-21 Vol.1 sheet. Seems terrific to me! I'm looking to be able to make a MiG-21 of every Warsaw-Pact air force during the Cold War. This sheet will be a good start! When can we expect a Vol.2? And furthermore, will you also make a sheet with markings for pre-1989 Mig-21MF and Bis?

Cheers,

Erik B.