• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking forward to this sheet,Jake got the unit emblem grays perfect,something Hasegawa or Experts Choice couldn't do for 181st E's. With this sheet,I can do every jet we had in the Hill scheme with a little help from Icarus sheets,minus crew names(mine and at least one other didn't have names on the jet for quite awhile.

Jake,you know anyone who is kicking out a one piece windscreen like 424 had? I have a Maintrack one but interested to know if someone one else is going to kick one out.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, sorry, guys. I missed the questions about this and forgot to update it. I held this sheet back with the A-10s, so it is still with Cartograf. I'm not really sure when to expect it back, but it should only be another few weeks.

Jake

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, Niels said:

Jake, 

Can 68-0450 also be done in Euro1 scheme? 

I really can't say for sure, Niels.  I only have pics of it in SEA camo.  You could probably combine markings with the other Moody jet, which is in Euro 1, to get 450 in Euro, minus crew names. 

Edited by jmel
11 hours ago, Niels said:

Thanks Jake - found a pic from May 1984 curtesy of Gerrit Kok on Flikr; 

What is the thin light-colored outline around the fwd formation light? Does that correspond to a panel line ?