Revell 1/48 ProModeller F-117 aftermarket

Hi all,

just about to build my second one (first one was almost 20 years ago and turned out ok for my standards then.

The CMK-kit is pretty pricy and I don't like much loadout on my builds, so I'd prefer to depict the bay shut.

The Aires pit is 15€ here, which is pretty cheap and I am not willing to do days of scratchbuilding when

the proper replacement is that cheap. The only question is: does it fit as it is designed for the Tamiya kit?

Thanks for any input,

István

Edited by I.Illes

Quite honestly, for 15 Eurobucks it's probably worth experimenting. It should be feasible to check the approximate fit without de-blocking the resin or otherwise modifying the parts; if it turns out to be an obvious no-go, you can probably recoup some of the outlay by offering it in the Buy/Sell section here.

In the case of many (most?) AIRES products, they are likely to fit other toolings just as well as the one they are 'designed for' -you can see where this is going!