Riko motorized 1/36 Cessna 172

The owner of the flight school in Kona, Big Island, Hawaii that I'm flying for has an unbuilt Riko 1/36 scale Cessna 172 that comes with a small motor for the prop. I never knew such a kit even existed until I saw this one. The only thing I found with a web search was on a site called "Worthpoint" that has one that evidently was sold on eBay, but you have to subscribe to Worthpoint to see what it sold for. I really don't want to sign up on that site.

Any of you folks know how I might find out what this kit is worth?

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/vintage-riko-cessna-skyhawk-172-motor-275158101

Scott Wilson

Vince, you've got a TARDIS go back and pick one up when they first came out.

Its having some problems, its hard to explain, its a Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey thing. I still haven't learned to fly it, I keep leaving the parking break on, at least that what River tells me.

Edited by Vince Maddux

Edited- I thought better of what I wrote. If you really want this kit, contact me and I will speak to the owner. He probably wouldn't appreciate me putting his info out there, and may be annoyed if you contact him directly.

Scott W.

Edited by Scott R Wilson
  • 10 months later...