Anyone with a Hasegawa 1/48 F-2 kit mind helping me out?

I'm looking to build a 1/48 F-16I Sufa, which is missing the characteristic Isreali 600 gallon drop tanks which seem to be in every photo I can find of the Sufa. Apparently the Hasegawa 1/48 Mitsubishi F-2 kits includes this unique drop tank, along with it's equally unique pylon.

I've got two choices. 1. Buy a copy of the F-2 kit just for the two droptanks and their pylons. Not efficient as I really don't want/need an F-2 kit and it seems a waste. The second option is to see if I can borrow a set the droptank pylon parts so that I can make some resin copies for personal use.

If you have the F-2 kit and are willing to help me out, please drop me a line. I'm happy to reimburse you for shipping via paypal, and will promise to get back your drop tank/pylon parts in a couple of weeks. If you'd like I'd even toss in an extra set of resin tanks/pylons for your trouble.

Thanks and best wishes.

Cameron

Hello,

maybe this is an option for you: http://www.luckymodel.com/scale.aspx?item_no=SW-48002

You get the tanks and a few useful other items at a cheap price!?

Best regards,

Jens

Do they come with the correct pylons as well? If so, this would be a reasonable solution. Thanks Jens.

Cameron