Anyone has experience with Hobbylinc?

Hobbylinc is great. They have very competitive prices and have a very good selection. Also of note is shipping is also a little cheaper than other places.

A few things to be aware of, but should not turn you away

-The shopping cart / checkout works a little differently than other sites, there is an additional confirmation to click before your order is placed.

-They take a day or two to get your order out. Again, this not a big deal to me, just be aware of it.

On the one occasion I had to contact customer service, regarding a back ordered item they were very helpful. In short, they are a very dependable, reliable, good priced source for all manner of hobby products.

They're my number two site behind scale hobbyists. Between the two, I can usually find what I'm looking for. Does take a while for them to actually ship the stuff, so be mindful of that if it's something you're in quick need of.

I generally use Sprue Brothers for kits and accessories, and hobbylinc for supplies. Always been satisfied with their prices and service, tho it can take them a few days to get the order packed and shipped.

I ordered from them almost one year ago. Thing is their shipping cost is very vague and i ended up paying much more than i had hoped for on the int. shipping. You as an int. buyer has little or no control over this. They just charge you the shipping cost automatically AFTER the order has been placed and paid for. They also have some type of rather vague "gift" option that i tried out for a fee but this did not work as i had hoped. Thankfully i am able to avoid these phenomenons as i have an insider who is always willing to lend a helping hand to the needy ;-)

Overall i would say if you`re residing inside USA, then go for it !

Bjoern in Norway